JellyPages.com

Thursday 16 July 2015

Goodnight Ramadhan

Assalamualaikum,

Approximately 10 minutes after breaking fast, the sounds of firecrackers could be heard all around the kampung. Instantly I realised, the Ramadhan this year had gone by. It felt short, The Ramadhan this year. It felt like just recently we had began the holy fasting month. Time surely went by fast when you are busy with things.

Eventhough it felt short, it was meaningful though The Ramadhan this year. Other than the fact that it was my first Ramadhan as a college student, things happened. Really important ones too. Life really had taken quite a turn with both the results of TOEFL and SAT being announced during Ramadhan.
All praises to Allah, I managed to pass both of it.

Some people managed while some didn't. I know I have no right to say anything, but to the ones who did not managed the TOEFL on your first try, please don't give up. There's still time to improve and with the help of the lecturers and friends, I believe all of us can make it, to the US InsyaAllah. Believe in Him, Believe in Yourself, Don't Giveup and Keep Striving.

Aside the TOEFL and SAT, there's also several other life changing events that had happened. Some are good, others bad. I believe, you people also experienced things yourself right throughout Ramadhan this time?. Its up to you on how you want to take in the events that had happened. We should train our minds to see the good in everything that has happened in our lives.

I am sure there's actually a positive side to everything that had happened. As for me, it was really meaningful. Ramadhan this time really had taught me important things. What I'm hoping is that everything that has happened will eventually turn out alright in the end. All in all, it has been a really meaningful and wonderful month all the way. So that's it, my last Ramadhan in Malaysia before God knows what's going to happen. Goodnight Ramadhan, may Allah allow me meet you again next year InsyaAllah :).


No comments:

Post a Comment