JellyPages.com

Monday 23 November 2015

Cries

I was going through my phone when I accidentally played a song, one which I haven't played for quite a long time. Listening to the song made my heart cry. It made me felt guilty, really guilty for all the wrongs that I have done throughout my life. I was being unfair, I rarely give yet I get so many.

"I was so far from you,
yet to me You were always so close"

I always complain and rarely am I grateful of everything that I have. These 18 years I've been blessed with many things, yet I was never satisfied. Given a nice family, friends whom I can always count on but still I swore even by the slightest of things. Stupid of me to have even the slightest of dissatisfaction against what I've been through in my life.

"I wanna thank you for all the things that you've done,
You've done for me through all my years I've been lost"

How silly of me to have questioned things that has happened. How much have You given to me and to all whom I love yet how many times have I been truly grateful to You? You saved me from my loneliness earlier last year. You gave me hope, You blessed me with great family and friends, You helped whenever I'm lost in making decisions and many more. O Allah, forgive me

"Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah,
All praises to Allah, All praises to Allah"

~Maher Zain - Thank You Allah


No comments:

Post a Comment