JellyPages.com

Thursday 31 December 2015

A New Beginning

To picture 2015 within 9 photos won't be enough. It has been a pretty colorful year, bright for some, dull for others. As for me, 2015 would be the year in which I learn to understand people.

Ever since my I enrolled in KKTM Ledang, lots of things has happened. To say 2015 is a normal year  would be an understatement, it won't do justice to what I have actually been through the whole year. It's been one heck of a ride, reunited with old friends, getting to know new ones.

Going through tests and trials while also trying hard to keep myself in check, making sure that my feet was constantly on the ground. I met many new personalities, a variety of new personalities. Different people who have different characters.

Truth be told, I actually kinda dropped several gears on the transition from 2014 to 2015. Going full throttle in 2014, with the 9 subject for SPM and all, I slowed down a bit as we only learn several subjects during the MADPP*English and Mathematics to be exact.

It's a great year for me, 2015. I won't admit that I have used my time in 2015 to the fullest, but I do think I managed to get some of the best moments of my life here, moments which I will always remember. Do pause the music player on top before playing this video, one I want dedicate to all MADDP-ians, to thank you for being there :).


I would like to thank everyone, all those who were involved in my year, and I believe I'm ready to embrace 2016. Come on 2016! I'm ready. Ready to go full throttle mode to get the best out of 2016.
A new beginning for me, a new beginning for you, a new beinning for everyone. Do the best in 2016 shall we?

Happy new beginning,

Adlan

No comments:

Post a Comment