JellyPages.com

Monday 11 January 2016

Believe

A senior of mine asked

"What are you majoring here*at the Ohio State University(OSU)*?"

"I'll be going for Mechanical Engineering"
"Aku buat ME"

"Ouh really? Goodluck dude, seriously goodluck"
"Ouh, kau buat mechy? Sumpah goodluck bro"

"I'm also a ME student, and believe me, it's going to be really hard. My advice, study seriously. Divide your time properly, study time are study time, playing times are playing times"
"Aku ME gak, sumpah susah do. Aku nasihat, kau study elok2. Waktu study, study. Waktu main, main."

And almost every Malaysian senior that I met said like that. At first I felt quite 'goyang' intimidated, especially after I heard that there are several people that are known to have changed their Majors to other kinds of engineering, giving up on their ME Majors.

Now I think of it, I haven't even tried it yet. That's what made up my mind. I want to have a go at this hard Major, and who knows, I might even be one who is good at it*I wish*. All and all, I really have made up mind on doing ME. I'll try my best, and will be hoping to get a good result in the future InsyaaAllah.

~Let's push ourselves to the limit shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment