JellyPages.com

Saturday 27 February 2016

Hope

As I walked out of the US Embassy, with the pink slip in my hands, I grieved. Only several days left but my US Visa was put on hold. I felt hopeless, I sighed.

Then, came out the women whom I had a short chat with while waiting for my Visa interview.

"How was it?"

"I got the pink slip...."

"Ouh, dont't worry. It will be InsyaaAllah", She's a Muslim Caucasian.

"Yeah, InsyaaAllah", I smiled.

"Once you're there, and if you're facing any problems or have any questions. Do ask, we love to help out. We just do hhe."

"Yeah, thanks lady  :)".


Alhamdulillah I got a call the next Monday approving my US Visa.  And here I am now, in Columbus continuing my studies. Let's pray for the best and do our best shall we? Of course, with the niat of returning to help out our dearest nation,

Malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment