JellyPages.com

Sunday 25 September 2016

Future Endeavours

When I heard about it for the first time, I was speechless. Who would have thought that would happen ey mate? I know the chances of you reading this are slim, but allow me go on will you?

Maybe we had planned for something in our minds, getting an engineering degree and stuff, but I guess He had something else in store.

I too, went through the same thing, and I asked myself

"Did I chose the right major?"
"Do I really want to be an engineer?"

Turns out that I don't.

The transition must've hit you hard, cuz to get really good grades over here you would have to put literally lots and lots of effort. Anyways, good luck my friend. Do your best, start anew.

Wherever you are on this world,
goodluck on your future endeavours.


No comments:

Post a Comment